Looking to put your restaurant experience to use? As a Software Sales Representative at LetsEatOut.ca. you will be selling our Online ordering solution to restaurateurs in the U.S., Canada and around the world. From cold calling prospects to conducting web demos of the system, you will take full ownership of the sales cycle. This is a phone-based sales role.
- Cold prospecting via phone to food and drink venues such as restaurants, bars, cafes, food trucks etc.
- Use your restaurant experience to truly deliver insight and value to your prospects
- Conduct over-the-phone product demonstrations of the online ordering solution
- Prepare quotes for qualified prospects and collect payment
- Respond to and qualify inbound and marketing generated leads
- Track phone calls, emails, and update our sales management system
- Prioritize and organize the sales pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Constantly learn about our product so that you will be the Guru of all the features and benefits
- Research our competitors and industry in order to sharpen your pitch
- Simply be a team player and be infectious with your positive attitude
- 2+ years experience working in a restaurant (serving or managing). Experience working with a POS and restaurant process are a must
- 1+ year experience in sales (basically show us you’re not shy about asking for a sale)
- Exceptional communication skills. We also need you to write well
- Organized with high level of attention to detail
- Passionate about software, mobile and technology. You’re excited and curious about new technologies in general. We’ll challenge you on this.
- Cheery disposition and a ‘can-do’ attitude. You find yourself saying “I’ll take care of it” a lot
Apply by email at [email protected]